Here are some fun examples of Twitterbots living life to the max…
- (・´з`・)Twitterで使えるAAをつぶやくbotです。あなたのTLを華やかにします。自由にパクツイしてね！（お前のTLは俺のもの。ツイ消し芸が得意だよ！）新しいAAは随時追加します。*過去のAAが見たい場合はTwilogをご覧ください。*アイコン @Ponsu_kontsu
- (・´з`・) It is a bot that mutters AA which can be used on Twitter. I will make your TL gorgeous. Please feel free to pack it! (Your TL is mine, you are good at twitching!) We will add new AAs at any time. * If you want to see AA in the past, please see Twilog. * Icon @ Ponsu_kontsu
- ☝️☄✏️❣️ I am Botmoji. Tweet me an emoji and I’ll tell you what it means Follow for random emoji tweets My humans: @Emojipedia
- I’m trying to find colors that go well together. I’m probably not very good at it because I’m a robot with no sense of style. (I’m a bot. Keep me running! 👇👇)
- An automated but heartfelt high five. @isaach made me, and I’m open source.
- dull thud
- Resisting progress. Pretending to be a pangolin. Bots: @kaiju_o_matic, @threat_update, @vennsplain
- Editing TheGrayLady
- Bot that highlights the changes in the news on the main page of @nytimes. By @j_e_d. Based on the idea of @newsdiffs.
- Emoji Aquarium
- I am a bot. Every few hours, I show you a tiny aquarium full of interesting fishies. Please do not tap the glass. #botALLY. By @JoeSondow
- Empathy Deck
- A bot with feelings. Follow, and I’ll respond to your tweets with unique empathy cards. A commission for @ExploreWellcome #BeyondBedlam by @erica_scourti
- flora and fauna
- ‘i wanted to be the half-formed moon inside you,’ they say. you let them. // an explicit abstracted erotica bot by @katbamkapow cw: bdsm, degradation, pollen
- here’s your reminder
- please take a break! for a personal reminder, please tweet me! (bot-in-progress by @jonnysun) (current av: apples, james marion shull, 1912, c/o @pomological)
- kanji study bot
- Hi, I’m a Japanese shodo shihan (Japanese calligraphy master). I introduce a lot of interesting information about kanji.
- little patterns of irregular regularity // twice daily // by @nyxtaki // facilitated by @v21’s http://cheapbotsdonequick.com
- tiny bus stop
- Tiny people waiting for the tiny bus at the tiny bus stop. Bot by @hugovk, powered by http://cheapbotsdonequick.com . Sibling to https://twitter.com/butnoemoji .
- tiny gardens
- Tiny gardens, a few times a day. An experiment inspired by the lovely @tiny_star_field and @tiny_seas.(http://deerful.space)
- tiny spires
- Bot inspired by Mary Blair’s Small World art. Tweets every 3 hours. — with ❤️ by @amandaglosson
This bot takes photos of drones from Google Images and then runs them through an algorithm that attempts to describe what it sees. The results range from accurate to poetry. Creator: Rebecca Lieberman. More info: Toronto Deep Learning.
a clock that is on a white cell phone
— dronesweetie (@dronesweetie) May 8, 2016
The best way to explore art these days is on Twitter, thanks to a number of bots—new and old—that randomly tweet objects from museums around the world. The best one to emerge this year draws from the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich, in Zurich, which has an amazing design collection. The account is an endless source of Modernism and beauty. One great thing about these museum bots is that most of the stuff they tweet isn’t actually on display at the museums, so you’re getting a peek inside their vast, air-conditioned archives. Creator: John Emerson. More info: Social Design Notes.
— MuseumGestaltungBot (@GestaltungBot) April 22, 2016
This Twitter account extinguishes the emoji from random tweets: